To celebrate Thanksgiving, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is offering a delectable feast at Flame Restaurant, a Thanksgiving-To-Go that gives back to the Salvation Army and a seasonal pumpkin body treatment at the Spa.
Thanksgiving at Flame Restaurant
Expect the usual elevated dining experience at Flame Restaurant on Thursday, November 23, 2017 with the annual Thanksgiving feast. This year, Executive Chef Marcus Stewart has crafted a bountiful buffet featuring raw and salad bars, a carving station, Thanksgiving sides and an impressive dessert display.
- Seatings available 2:00 to 9:00 pm
- $110 per adult; $35 per child
- For reservations at Flame, call 970 477 8650
Thanksgiving at Home
Bring the sophisticated flavors from our kitchen home with our Thanksgiving-To-Go. Enjoy a cornucopia of items such as a whole roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and more. And this year, with every purchase, USD 35 will go the local Salvation Army to help those in need this Thanksgiving.
- $175, serving 4-6 people; $35 from each sold Thanksgiving-To-Go will be donated to the local Salvation Army
- For orders, call 970 477 8820 or email catering.VAI@fourseasons.com no later than November 20, 2017
- Delivery options available, fees based on location
Thanksgiving at the Spa
Fall means honey, spice and everything nice. And this November, the team at the Forbes Five Star Spa at the Resort is excited to launch a new custom Sea Salt Honey-Pumpkin Rub. Using a fine-grain sea salt scrub with honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin puree, your skin will reveal a glistening appearance, while diminishing dryness and fine lines.
- 50 minutes, $175
- Call 970 477 8630 to book this seasonal treatment
For more information on Thanksgiving offerings at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, view the Resort’s interactive eBrochure.More posts from November 2017