There’s a saying in Colorado. “People come for winter, but stay for the summer.”
Vail in the summertime is a magical destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you seek high-adrenaline adventure or more leisurely pursuits, there’s an activity out there for you. The team at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is pleased to offer recommendations to get you outside and inspired by the beauty of the Rockies:
- Guided Hikes – Our team of experts are offering guided hike this summer in the Vail Valley. Sign up at our Concierge desk.
- Bike Rentals – Conveniently located inside the Resort, our outdoor retailing partner, Gorsuch, will be managing a bike rental space as a convenience to our guests. Find the perfect bikes for your day on two wheels. The bike-rental location is open daily from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm throughout the summer.
- Heli Fly-fishing – Enjoy aerial views of the majestic Colorado mountains as you travel in luxury via a Minturn Anglers’ helicopter, to pristine and private Four Seasons trout waters.
- Vail Wine Tasting & Rafting – For those with adventurous tastes, this Timberline Tours rafting and wine tasting trip mingles river excitement with local flavor. Spend an afternoon rafting trip on the Upper Colorado River before setting off to 4-Eagle Ranch for a tasting of wines handcrafted by the local Vines at Vail Winery.
- Other activities include sailing at Lake Dillon, gastronomic adventures, mountain-biking tours, and hiking 14ers with a llama.
For bookings or additional suggestions, please contact the Concierge by email or call 1 (970) 477-8610.
Looking for something more relaxing? Take a refreshing dip in our 75-foot heated saline pool. Sheltered on a sunken outdoor terrace, take in the majestic views of Vail Mountain. Stay for lunch or an afternoon snack at the open-air Pool Bar. Resort guests will enjoy complimentary s’mores Tuesday & Friday evenings at our outdoor stone fireplace.More posts from June 2017